This is becoming a big problem for Adsense Publishers, why Google Adsense’s “Ads” is not showing on some pages of their website. There is also a lot of discussion on this topic on the Google Adsense Forum. You can get some support from this discussion, but it is only for you to understand why this problem is on your website? If you analyzed the problem, you can also solve it yourself easily.
- Adsense policy violet may be a problem, but it will remove ads from all pages of your website, rather than some pages. However, if there is a problem related to policy violation, you must have intimation from Google. God forbid that you do not have this problem, nor anyone else.
- Another important reason may be that Google does not understand the location of your website. You will know that Ads is displayed on your website according to the location of your website or ADS is shown only according to the visitor’s location. Now note that the device that you update your website’s content is not activated on any “App or Extension” that changes your DNS location. Like- Hola extension…… If it is, then deactivate this App or Extension. After that update the page of your website on which the ad is not showing.
- The third reason may be that if you are using an ADS publishing plugin, then deactivate it once and then activate. Sometimes this problem comes with the ADS Publishing Plugin.
- Define individual ADS codes for each ADS unit. Do not display the same ad code in two or three places on the page, because some plugins do not support the same code putting different places on the page.
- Google displays ADS on the supported language page only. If language is not Google Supported Languages, then ADS will not be displayed on that page. To know about Google Supported Languages, please check the link provided.